English Forum Switzerland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Gardener

New building floor heating not working. Empty New building floor heating not working.

Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:59 pm
My family recently moved into a newly built apartment. The underfloor heating is patchy, for example the whole living room area is cold, but recieves some heat from other areas.
The landlord is in denyal, claiming everything is okay.

I would like to get it independently tested. Has anyone been in this situation?
3Wishes
3Wishes
Admin

New building floor heating not working. Empty Re: New building floor heating not working.

Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:46 pm
Have they even sent a technician to check? If not, perhaps reaching out to the mieterverband (tenant's association) could help.
Gardener

New building floor heating not working. Empty Re: New building floor heating not working.

Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:17 am
I have spoken with the MV and they have directed me to a service that for CHF 150 per hour will review defects in flats and provide an objective report.
I've not used it yet, but it sounds like a good idea. My corporate landlord does not take issues seriously and seems to believe that they have no responsibility to their clients.
3Wishes
3Wishes
Admin

Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:41 pm
That's really unfortunate the MV suggests you put up your own money for such an inspection. I wonder who is then responsible if the company decides work needs to be done?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum