English Forum Switzerland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
sam.e.in.zrh
sam.e.in.zrh

German for English Speakers - Recommendations? Empty German for English Speakers - Recommendations?

Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:34 am
Hello Friendly EF Folks!

Last time I was giving a bit of a search on the old EF, and I remembered there were a few interesting books recommended for people who are English as a first language and learning German. For the life of me, I can't remember if there was a recommendation with the term "Unravel" or something similar in it. Here's hoping that someone might recommend something Embarassed
3Wishes
3Wishes
Admin

German for English Speakers - Recommendations? Empty Re: German for English Speakers - Recommendations?

Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:43 pm
One book that was often recommended is English Grammar for Students of German. You can probably find it locally too, I just copied the first link I found with a search.
https://www.amazon.com/English-Grammar-Students-German-Learning/dp/0934034389
sam.e.in.zrh
sam.e.in.zrh

German for English Speakers - Recommendations? Empty Re: German for English Speakers - Recommendations?

Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:01 pm
Thanks so much - I saw this also and will check it out for sure.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum