English Forum Switzerland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Lamalaa

Thank you for this new forum Empty Thank you for this new forum

Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:06 am
Thank you for this new forum! I personally found the last English Forum very helpful and received so much great advice, so very glad that new people here will continue to receive the advice needed from those that have been there and done it.
moggy

Thank you for this new forum Empty Re: Thank you for this new forum

Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:36 pm
Same thanks from me, especially to the moderators.
bingd

Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:36 pm
I haven't been on the EF for quite a while, and today just can not open the old forum anymore. What a shock! I am still trying to catch up what happened, but I am also very glad that there is a new forum Smile
economisto

Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:38 pm
Uh...someone seemed to have gone AWOL.
Medea Fleecestealer
Medea Fleecestealer

Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:57 am
bingd wrote:I haven't been on the EF for quite a while, and today just can not open the old forum anymore. What a shock! I am still trying to catch up what happened, but I am also very glad that there is a new forum  Smile

Long story short, The Local decided EF was no longer worth it so decided to close it down. Was supposed to be around until the end of February at least to read with people being able to post until the 21st, but they didn't hold to that and it closed completely on the 21st.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum