English Forum Switzerland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Slammer
Slammer

Went for a walk Empty Went for a walk

Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:37 am
Just had a last walk through the EF, felt like looking round your house which is about to be demolished. Empty rooms and creaking floorboards and that strange echo you get in an old empty house.
Pancakes
Pancakes
Admin

Went for a walk Empty Re: Went for a walk

Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:33 am
Yep! And with all the creepy ghosts that have been trying to haunt it! affraid
itsjess
itsjess

Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:45 am
It got quite heated and nasty in the last 24-48 hours, that's quite disappointing to see.
I wasn't around when all this ancient history was happening, but EF has always been a happy and friendly place for me. It's disappointing to see it become so toxic in its final days.
sonnenhund
sonnenhund

Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:08 am
itsjess wrote:It got quite heated and nasty in the last 24-48 hours, that's quite disappointing to see.
I wasn't around when all this ancient history was happening, but EF has always been a happy and friendly place for me. It's disappointing to see it become so toxic in its final days.

I expect some folks needed to express (sometimes in a not so ideal manner) their negative feelings about past events. Sometimes it's hard to let go.
Pancakes
Pancakes
Admin

Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:01 am
itsjess wrote:It got quite heated and nasty in the last 24-48 hours, that's quite disappointing to see.

Yeah, at least we know there is an end in sight, though... since the EF is closing and their shenanigans can't go on forever in there. That at least makes it easier to tolerate right now. You're lucky you weren't around when all that stuff went down. The EF was an extremely divided and nasty place for quite a while, years ago, because of their aggression. It took on a whole new (and much better) vibe once that went away. X
Pancakes
Pancakes
Admin

Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:02 am
P.S. Yay! The quote function DOES work! alien
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum