English Forum Switzerland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jack
Jack
https://veganweekly.substack.com/

Brown Sugar? Empty Brown Sugar?

Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:30 pm
Hey...It feels good to be back in the group. It's a nice old school vibe, and painfully slow...it feels like an old computer I've booted up after sitting in the cellar for 7 years...

Time to reconnect with some old friends...and hopefully make some new acquaintances. For those who don't know me (probably most of you), I was quite active in the early days of the EF writing mostly about food...and answering that damn brown sugar question at least a dozen times Shocked
3Wishes
3Wishes
Admin

Brown Sugar? Empty Re: Brown Sugar?

Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:14 pm
Welcome, Jack! Nice to see you here. Smile
GrumpyGravy
GrumpyGravy

Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:03 pm
Jack wrote:Hey...It feels good to be back in the group. It's a nice old school vibe, and painfully slow...it feels like an old computer I've booted up after sitting in the cellar for 7 years...

Time to reconnect with some old friends...and hopefully make some new acquaintances. For those who don't know me (probably most of you), I was quite active in the early days of the EF writing mostly about food...and answering that damn brown sugar question at least a dozen times Shocked

Nice to see you here Jack. I remember our first meeting, The Laughing Lemon meeting the Grumpy Grapefruit!
Jack
Jack
https://veganweekly.substack.com/

Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:37 pm
GrumpyGravy wrote:
Jack wrote:Hey...It feels good to be back in the group. It's a nice old school vibe, and painfully slow...it feels like an old computer I've booted up after sitting in the cellar for 7 years...

Nice to see you here Jack. I remember our first meeting, The Laughing Lemon meeting the Grumpy Grapefruit!

A meeting forever etched in my mind...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum